Friday, April 21, 2006

gordon has arrived

and he didn't bring any of the forbidden books so we let him stay.

still trying to get my computer to limp along. i'm hoping it works soon because i got some great pics yesterday and the water was just flat flat flat as can be. the viz was normal (guacamole) but the ride out and back was perfect.

we're looking to leave for the island on tuesday and stay through friday so i was hoping to have pictures up here to entertain you while i'm gone since my two readers have nothing else in their lives. lol

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you refering to me as one of your two readers that have nothing else to do with their lives......but to live through you? Hmph!!

lov s

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and Mac is safe

s

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SMOOOOOCHIES!!!!

and thanks!! tell eric not to customize it TOO much!!! lol

buck

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kisses right back at cha!!!

Don't you worry, I alreay had to tell him not to mess with it! :)

I think he wants one now and probably so do I!

love you!!!

s

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home