Sunday, January 15, 2006

reasons i will stroke out

before i publish my book.

i not only wrote it, i'm illustrating it. i was using pencil drawings and bad photos when i started it. then i did some ink drawings and watercolors and bought a better camera so there's awesome underwater photos. it's been accepted for publication but they've reminded me that it's cheaper to print b/w. which i totally get. so my goal was to do only b/w drawings for the rest of the illustrations. and then i realized WHY i had been doing watercolors.

this took me 2 days. it's all dots. and sorry i had to watermark it. too much theft.



and only after i was 95% done did i realize it was going to be this size

when it was actually in the book, and i need to do about 200 more...

why do i get so anal? when it would totally work in my favor just to knock them out?

aaauuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home