Monday, June 11, 2007

Last week

There was this big group of fishermen that came that weren't using Arturo's so they set up shades on the other side of the beach to receive the boats and filet the fish. One of my friends, Rodrigo, told me that he will be fileting and the group will be fishing about 4 days so I should go there to look for cabrilla.

These are the shades on the beach. Wow, what a cool truck in the foreground



This is Rodrigo (on the left) and a couple from Argentina on the other side of the table. They are Diego and Victoria. They were staying on the beach in a van so they would hang out at the shades to see the fish. They were super cool. One day they pitched in to help and on the day I ended up pulling otoliths they jumped right in and helped and were asking me all kinds of questions about what i do and about the fish that were coming in.


This is Diego, Victoria and Fermin. I've known Fermin for 4 years now, he's been hustling gear up to people's rooms since he was a little kid. He's a good guy but can be a bit of a rascal.


I just had to get in this closeup of Diego because whenever I looked at him I thought, damn he looks a lot like Gael Garcia Bernal

The guy from Amores Perros, y tu mama tambien, Motorcycle Diaries, Mala Educacion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home