Friday, July 20, 2007

videos

well, i couldn't get stinkin' myspace to load videos. don't know what the problem is so i opened an account at youtube and put some there. well, two.

unfortunately, i'm not a pro at this so the quality of the videos is much worse on youtube than when i see and edit it on my computer. there must be a significant loss of quality during the compression.

anyway, they are here: http://www.youtube.com/user/bajabuck

and i'll try to put more up this weekend.

hasta luego!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you sure that's not you exclaiming excitedly, "it's a baby!" sounds like you....

i want to be there. let me come visit next time.....i could be good help....

miss you and oh yeah, send me the flickr link so i can see what the deal is with 14year olds and fridges.

love s

1:04 PM  
Blogger bajabucky said...

NO! IT WAS NOT ME!!!!!!!

I DO NOT SQUEAL!! I'M A SERIOUS SCIENTIST!!!

oh and if you click on the pictures then they should link you to my flickr page, otherwise click on the flickr link to the side

BESOS!!! (NOT squealing!!!)

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home